Obstetrics V3 EN
Obstetrics Services is defined as the care women receive during pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal. Postnatal refers to the 28-day period following birth. The Qmentum International Obstetrics Services standards address the labour and birth process within an acute care setting, up to the point when the mother and baby are transferred to another setting of care or home.
The Obstetrics Services standards contain the following sections:
- Investing in Obstetrics Services
- Having the Right People
- Delivering Quality Obstetrics Services
- Maintaining Safe and Appropriate Obstetric Equipment and Devices
- Maintaining Accessible and Efficient Clinical Information Systems
- Having a Positive Impact on Outcomes
We are currently in the process of rebranding our products from “Accreditation Canada” and “Accreditation Canada International” to HSO. We appreciate your patience during this process.