Transfusion Services V3 EN
HSO's Transfusion Services Standards promote an integrated approach to transfusion services. The transfusion team uses an interdisciplinary approach to deliver safe, quality transfusion services to clients.
HSO’s Transfusion Services Standards are aligned with CSA Standards Z902-10 which focus on activities related to planning and evaluating transfusion services.
The Transfusion Services Standards contain the following sections:
- Meeting the demand for transfusion services
- Having the right people
- Providing a safe, suitable environment
- Collecting, testing, and labelling blood in a safe manner
- Safely preparing, storing, releasing, and transporting blood components and blood products
- Providing safe and timely transfusion services
- Monitoring the safety and quality of transfusion services
We are currently in the process of rebranding our products from “Accreditation Canada” and “Accreditation Canada International” to HSO. We appreciate your patience during this process.